check out www.talismanbilliards.com for full details
- Consider professional installation and show our installation suggestions to your repair guy.
- Do not leave the tips too tall after installation and shaping.
- Do not use any tip shaping tools which use blades to shape the tip radius
- Do not use a tool like the ultimate cue tip tool to burnish the sides of the tip unless the tip is shaped to a taper as well. We advise against its use.
- Do not apply any liquid to the sides of the tip to shine or burnish.
- Do not tap the tip with a tip tapper.
- Basically leave the tip alone except for chalking and the occasional scuffing or reshape
out of stock.